Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Review: Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda

book reviewSecret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really, really enjoyed this book. The focus of the story is adoption, family, cultural impacts and more. This is a really compelling look at adoption, secrets and family. The exploration of the difficult and complex aspects of family and cultural expectations was so well done. The weaving of a great story and the nuanced exploration of family and culture came together in this novel in such a beautiful way. I liked the way everything came together throughout the story. The exploration of cultural differences and the impact on all of the characters in the story really spoke to me. It was a captivating look at adoption that I really enjoyed. I definitely recommend it …

No comments:

Post a Comment