Sunday, March 18, 2018

For the Love of Books and Reading: Little Women Edition

for-the-love-of-books-and-reading-little-women

Another new series for the blog ... this one is going to be FUN! For each of these posts, I'll pick a theme of some sort and show you all sorts of items related to that theme that might be of interest to you. This time I wanted to start with one of my favorites to get us started ... one of my all-time favorite books is Little Women. It was a book that really started my lifelong love of reading. My mom and I read it together - a little bit each night. I think that also makes the book all the more special to me.

And so, here we go with LOTS of fun things related to Little Women and Louisa May Alcott that you might want to check out ...

littlewomen

This enamel pin created by thecleverclove on etsy is just fabulous! I have a small collection of enamel pins but none related to Little Women. This just might be one that I will pick up for my collection! I love this quote from Little Women and this really unique and interesting pin is just screaming 'BUY ME!"

littlewomen

I am such a fan of literary prints ... and this one is right up my alley.  This is one of my favorite Little Women covers and I love what BookCoverArt has done with it. This would look perfect in my living room or dining room. Definitely putting this one on the wish list! And the price is right on this one! You can't beat it!

littlewomen

I can't do a post like this without including a piece of jewelry ... and this one is so pretty! lircu has created such a beautiful piece that is simple and elegant. And you can choose from several different colors for the flower that's added. LOVE this one!

littlewomen

I don't wear many scarves but this Little Women scarf may change that fact for me. l am in love with this one! I've seen literary scarves - mostly Jane Austen related scarves - but they never really appealed to me. But, this one has all my attention! 

littlewomen

I'm a sucker for a book related box ... but I've never seen one quite like this Little Women book box. This is the perfect gift for a friend who loves the novel (or for yourself as a treat)! There is something for any Little Women fan in this box!

littlewomen

I couldn't resist including one more print because this one is so special. Another one going on my Wish List! It's such a beautiful watercolor print. The really special thing about this product is that the buyer is able to customize the haircolor of the girls if they want to ... or you can get them in the traditional hair colors from the novel.  

littlewomen

I love a beautiful bookmark and this one is particularly special! If you're a Jo March fan, you don't want to miss out on this one. 

littlewomen

If you are a tea drinker, you may love this Louisa May Alcott inspired tea. This one is described as "a delighful light blend of green tea with a citrus lemon touch and a gentle aromatic perfume of rose petals." Yes, please! 

littlewomen

A shirt with one of my all-time favorite quotes is pretty much perfection! I think I'll close out today's post with this final product. SO COOL! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and all of the goodies I was able to find related to Little Women. I'd love to hear what themes you'd like to see in the future! Comment with your suggestions or send me an email via the email address on the right side of the blog. These posts are so fun but I want to be sure they include things of interest to all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment