Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Review: Not Quite Crazy by Catherine Bybee

review-read-reading-bookNot Quite Crazy by Catherine Bybee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is more of a quiet romance - it has much less sex than a lot of romances that I read these days. It's more wholesome but it does have a few sexy scenes. But, I really enjoyed this one. It was nice to have a romance novel focus on the relationships among people instead of just the chemistry among people. I loved the story itself. Apparently, this is the 6th in a series but I didn't feel like I missed anything by coming in at book 6. I am interested in going back and reading the previous novels.

This is such a nice, sweet story about love - family, romantic and otherwise. Very solid story. Great characters that I really enjoyed. I definitely recommend this one!

NOTE: The publisher provided me with this book for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment