Sunday, March 11, 2018

Review: Discovering Your Personality Type: The Essential Introduction to the Enneagram

enneagram book review personalityDiscovering Your Personality Type: The Essential Introduction to the Enneagram, Revised and Expanded by Don Richard Riso
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a great starting place for learning more about the Enneagram. It’s not super complex or detailed but it gives you a good solid overview of the system and the various types. The Enneagram can seem overwhelming but I think this book was a great introduction that gave me solid information but didn’t overwhelm me with details. I’m definitely a 9 … without a doubt. I really enjoyed learning about my own type as well as the system as a whole. I have a huge stack of Enneagram books that I’ll be reading soon as I dig in deeper with the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment