Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Review: From the Top by Dani Collins

book-review-reading-fromthetop-dani-collinsFrom the Top by Dani Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. This book delivered in so many ways - it's a great romance yet it explores a number of themes (parenting, pregnancy, sexual harassment, and more) that you don't always see in a romance. The characters have outstanding chemistry and that helped endear me to them. This is a book in a series but I didn't find it to be difficult to 'catch on' to the story. I fell into the world easily and totally. I found the elements of grief to be really compelling and realistic. I thought the relationship development in this one was so well done. It wasn't an 'oh hi, I love you' sort of story. They actually got to know one another slowly and realistically. All in all, I really enjoyed this one and plan to go back and read more of the series.

NOTE: The publisher provided me with a free copy of this book for an honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment