Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Review: Bad Bachelor by Stefanie London

book-review-reading-bad-bachelor-stefanie-londonBad Bachelor by Stefanie London
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A heroine who is a librarian with a passion for books, a primary storyline around saving a library ... um, yes, please! I love the character of Darcy - she's such a unique and interesting character. Add in Reed to the mix and you have the perfect set up for a great romance! I thought the story was delightful and I really found the overall vibe of the book to be witty and cute! The writing was clever with lots of humor and heart. All of the characters were fun, quirky and charming! I love the idea of an app that tells women who are and are not worth their time. That was a fun little wrapper to the overall story. There is a lot of depth to the characters and the story. I really enjoyed this one!

NOTE: The publisher provided me with a copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment