Saturday, August 1, 2015

Review: Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski

Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex LifeCome as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a really good book that I think has something for everyone. Emily Nagoski does a great job of making the information compelling and fun. I think reading this book could really help a lot of people better understand themselves and their partners. Much of what we've been told about sex is not accurate! And I think this could really help people better grasp the truth about human sexuality in an engaging and interesting fashion. And that book cover ... come on! It rocks! This one will change your misconceptions and make you re-think much of what you probably think you know about sex. There is nothing stuffy or boring about this book - you won't yawn from boredom. Nagoski does a great job of weaving research, human physiology, psychology and human sexuality in a way that made it read like something fun rather than something informative. I love learning without really realizing I'm learning! I highly recommend this book to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment