Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Review: The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs: A Novel by Matthew Dicks

The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs: A NovelThe Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs: A Novel by Matthew Dicks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a long time fan of Matthew Dicks so I was excited to see that he had a new novel coming on September 8, 2015! I wanted to go ahead and get this review out so that you can get this on your library hold list or add it to your buy soon list! It's such a charming and adventurous novel that I just loved! Such a sweet novel about self-discovery, mothers & daughter, family and going home!

This story centers around a woman who has always been a kind, sweet person who doesn't stand up for herself. Until she does. From the moment she finds her voice, the novel becomes an adventure of sorts with this woman and her teenage daughter going back to the woman's hometown. It's about becoming yourself and finding your voice. This one is very readable and engaging! It's a fairly quick read but a really fun and interesting one! I definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment