Sunday, August 30, 2015

Review: Playing with Fire by Kate Meader

Playing with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #2)Playing with Fire by Kate Meader
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will admit that I was hesitant going into this novel as I had not been much of a fan of the characters that this one focuses on. But, I'm really happy to say that I enjoyed this one quite a bit and found myself liking the characters more as their stories were explored in more depth. This one focuses on the mayor and a female firefighter and the way they challenge each other. I liked how both of these characters were strong personalities who ultimately found their match. I love the mix of romance, funny banter and a tiny bit of drama! I enjoyed this one just as much as the first in the series and recommend them both if you want a good, quality contemporary romance that is neither annoying or cheesy! Kate Meader has created a great group of characters in this series and I'm really enjoying seeing how they all grow and change throughout the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment