Thursday, August 13, 2015

Review: Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown

Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and LeadDaring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a big fan of Brene Brown after reading her earlier work so I have had this one on my TBR pile for awhile. And, as expected, this one is fantastic! I love how Brene Brown is helping so many of us understand vulnerability so that we can change how we think and behave in order to be stronger. I especially appreciated the pieces in this one about parenting as I related a great deal. This book gave me specific strategies for working on my own guilt and shame as well as very concrete strategies for helping my children. I think this is one of those books that can literally change lives. It really is transformative and can help us become more authentic! I highly recommend this book as well as any of her other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment