Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Tossed Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Review: Tossed Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds (Amy's Book Obsession)Tossed Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adored the first novel in this series so I was so excited to pick this one up. Although I didn't love it as much as the first in the series, it is a good one. Part of what I struggled with for this one is the hero ... his treatment of the heroine at the beginning of the novel was difficult for me to move past. But, I eventually did as he began to explain his actions and grow from them. Libby is the BEST so it was hard to get over how Antonio treated her ... but he did redeem himself. It was exciting to see her grow and figure out her future over the span of the book. I definitely recommend this series. Reynolds has done a wonderful job creating this world and these characters. This one is pretty sexy so if you prefer your romance to be tamer, you may not love this one. Can't wait to go pick up the 2nd in the series. And January needs to hurry up so I can read the 4th! Really liked this one and recommend it.

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing a free copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment