Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: The Breakup by Erin McCarthy

Review: The Breakup by Erin McCarthy (Amy's Book Obsession)The Breakup by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As I enjoyed the first book in this series, I was eager to pick this one up. I liked this one as well but it took a little bit of time to get there. This series is a bit grittier than much of what I read which is one of the reasons that I like it. It feels a bit different and novel to me. The characters are flawed with a capital F. But, one of the things I love about this one is that the book allows you to watch the characters really grow as people. The heroine, Bella, was particularly difficult to like initially. But, she came together for me as she grew as a person. Christian is a fascinating hero and I loved learning more about him as the book moved forward. They are a really interesting couple and I loved watching them grow into each other over the book. Really liked this one ... warning - it's quite sexy so if that's not your kind of romance, this won't be for you. But, if you're ok with some heat, this is a good one to read!

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing me a free copy of the book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment