Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Reckless by Leigh LaValle

Review: Reckless by Leigh LaValle (Amy's Book Obsession)Reckless by Leigh LaValle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a solid romance that I liked. It didn't blow me away but it was a good opposite attract romance. It had a little bit of everything - humor, emotional depth, and a quite solid HEA. I love the yoga hippie/workaholic interactions that were interwoven into the story. The extreme differences between the heroine and hero really made for an interesting read. Although it's the second in a series, it can definitely be read as a standalone. I liked this one but didn't love it. If the opposites attract trope is your thing, you will likely really enjoy it!

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for a free copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment