Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Playing Hurt by Kelly Jamieson

Review: Playing Hurt by Kelly Jamieson (Amy's Book Obsession)Playing Hurt by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I quite like this series and I found this new addition to the series to be rather good. I loved Jordyn and Chase - their witty banter and the growth of their relationship was so well done. I love how well Jamieson balances the sweetness of relationships with the sexy heat of relationships. The balance is really good and one of the reasons that I enjoy this series. I found myself grabbing every moment that I can to get back to reading this one. I highly recommend this book as well as the series as a whole. Although part of a series, each of them is written as a stand-alone so jumping in at any point will be fine.

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a free copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment