Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Down with Love by Kate Meader

Review: Down with Love by Kate Meader (Amy''s Book Obsession)Down with Love by Kate Meader
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let me start with Kate Meader ... love her and was SO excited to see that she had a new series! This first novel in the series was so good that I'm really looking forward to seeing what's to come with the series. Max is a fantastic hero - he is jaded about love after years as a divorce attorney. It was so fun to see him grow as a man in this book. And Charlie ... she is fantastic - a wedding planner who is seeking love. She's a great character - full of sass and intelligence that hide her insecurities. And their story is so good - the build up is fantastic, the side characters come alive on the page and I could not put this book down. I connected with this couple and loved watching them come together. Charlie's foster parents were a stand out for me ... love the side story about their relationship. All in all, LOVE this one and highly recommend. (And if you haven't tried Kate Meader, you should ... she's a great romance writer).

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment