Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Hard Sell by Lauren Layne

Review: Hard Sell by Lauren Layne (Amy's Book Obsession)Hard Sell by Lauren Layne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Could not put this down! Loved it even more than the first book in the series. I was intrigued by Matt and Sabrina when reading the first book so I'm excited to get his story. These two are so HOT ... although this book is a take on the whole enemies to lovers trope, I think it was so well done.
It wasn't just a series of petty arguments ... there was so much more than that. They are both struggling and their difficulty with vulnerability makes for a great story. I love the characters in this series ... they all work together so perfectly! You won't regret reading this one.

This one will be released on September 4th!

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing a free copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment