Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Review: UNSUB by Meg Gardiner

UNSUB by Meg Gardiner (Amy's Book Obsession)UNSUB by Meg Gardiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a good serial killer novel and this one delivers. A friend on Goodreads was raving about it which led me to pick it up … I’m so glad I did (thank you, Stephanie)! This one is definitely dark and disturbing as one would expect from a serial killer novel. If that’s not your taste, you should avoid this one. But, if you can handle the darkness of a serial killer, this one might be right up your alley. There are some really great twists and turns. The characters are well drawn and executed. I don’t want to tell you too much because part of the joy of a good serial killer novel is finding all those bits and pieces out on your own. But, I highly recommend this one if you’re a fan of the serial killer novel. This is the great start to what looks like a very promising series!

No comments:

Post a Comment