Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Review: Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren

Review: Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren (Amy's Book Obsession)Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just adored this book … it grabbed me and my heart and didn’t let go until the last word. Although these sorts of novels are typically built with a formulaic foundation (and this one is), the authors did something really fantastic that elevated it beyond formula. I think the characters are part of it … they just jumped off the page, they felt very real and true to life. And their chemistry … WOW! This is one of those books that I didn’t want to put down. I carried it around the house and read it during every free moment between chores. It was unputdownable for me. It made me laugh and cry! If you are typically hesitant to pick up a romance, I think you should give this one a shot. It’s definitely a romance but it’s so much more! It's just a really great novel that happens to have a romantic plot. And I just loved it and highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed this pair of authors. They do amazing chemistry right?

    ReplyDelete