Saturday, July 21, 2018

Review: The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe

Review: The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe (Amy's Book Obsession)The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was really looking forward to this book - it sounded like a new way to look at the
Holocaust and Auschwitz. And, in some ways, it was. It’s obvious that a lot of research was done to bring this novel together. Dita Kraus was an amazing person and I’m so glad to have been introduced to her through this book. This book was brutal at times - the horrors described were atrocious. It was hard to read. Overall, I am glad that I read it but it was a tough read in terms of content. I found the pacing to be a bit slow in parts but overall I really liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment