Sunday, July 1, 2018

Review: Act Like It by Lucy Parker

Review: Act Like It by Lucy Parker (Amy's Book Obsession)Act Like It by Lucy Parker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book sounded right up my alley and I’d heard good things from a few romance readers that I trust but I just could not seem to connect with it. The story and characters all seemed like they’d be a great fit but I just never could get into it completely. I felt like there was a distance or wall of some sort that I couldn’t get past. The connection just never happened. In the end, it was a fine romance … but it never moved into really good or great territory for me. I seem to be in the minority in terms of my feelings about this one as many people I respect have raved about it. Perhaps it’s an issue of the right book at the wrong time? If the premise sounds good to you, I recommend you give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment