Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Review: Roomies by Christina Lauren

Review: Roomies by Christina Lauren (Amy's Book Obsession)Roomies by Christina Lauren
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I kept hearing great things about this one so I couldn't resist picking this up when things got crazy in life and I needed to read something lighter. And it definitely delivered ... it was a nice, light romantic novel that I liked. It didn't wow me but it was a good story to divert my attention away from the crazy in our life! Fun set up which I enjoyed - a green card marriage, a musician, musical theatre. It had all the right elements. And it was a solid read ... not a great one but a good one! Now that I have read more of Christina Lauren's work ... I see that they are so good and have such potential which I saw come alive in Love and Other Words. If you're a fan of their work, this is definitely one to check out. I think it was a good, solid read. (But, definitely pick up Love and Other Words which I loved!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment