Sunday, July 8, 2018

Review: Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn

Review: Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn (Amy's Book Obsession)Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really quite liked this romance but didn't expect to enjoy it quite so much. Although the premise isn't unique (one night stand leading to pregnancy), I think that the way this was written is what I appreciated about it. I adored Braxton - he was the stand out of this novel. It's impossible not like this character - he's a stand-up guy but with an edge, a complexity. The guy from the wrong side of the tracks falls in love with a wealthy woman with a heart trope is well done here. I really enjoyed this entertaining story! This is the second in a series (although it read just fine as a stand-alone) but I plan to go back and read the first in the series since I liked this one so much.

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing me a free copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment