Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review: Until There Was Us by Samantha Chase

Review: Until There Was Us (Amy's Book Obsession)Until There Was Us by Samantha Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just adored Megan and Alex (perhaps part of it is their names – my twins are Meighan and Alex lol)! Although the 7th in a series, I don’t feel like this one was confusing at all. It definitely read as a standalone. If you like stories about second chances and find out who you are … this is the book for you. I love that Megan was able to grow throughout the novel into the person she wanted to be instead of the person she thought she had to be. The power of the right relationship to get you where you really want and need to be as an individual and all of that! Alex was a dream hero … delectable, smart, funny, adorable, and more. There is plenty of humor as well as sexy bits in this one. Very good one. Looking forward to going back to read earlier books in the series!

NOTE: I received a copy of this book as an ARC from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment