Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review: Lost in the Beehive by Michele Young-Stone

Lost in the BeehiveLost in the Beehive by Michele Young-Stone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was really taken with this novel – on the light side yet deals with very serious issues, sweet and emotional, smart and funny. I had no idea what this one was about … I just knew that I loved her last novel and HAD to get my hands on this one. I’m so glad that I did. It’s a fantastic little novel. Gloria is one of those characters that I think will stay with me for some time. She and Sheff … talk about a friendship unlike any other. This is an inspiring book about love and friendship as well as about staying true to who you are! Heartbreaking and heart lifting all at the same time. Highly recommend this one! [By the way, if you haven’t read Above Us Only Sky (her previous novel), RUN and read it!]

NOTE: I received a copy of this book as an ARC from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment