Wednesday, May 2, 2018

For the Love of Books & Reading: Bookmark Edition

For the Love of Books & Reading: Bookmark Edition - Amy's Book Obsession

I'm so excited about this edition of For the Love of Books and Reading because we'll be exploring one of my all time favorite things - BOOKMARKS! Nothing makes me happier than having a great bookmark in a given book. I have a big pile in the drawer of my bedside table and I try to switch them around so they get equal book wear! If you also like bookmarks, this post is for you! Here are just a few that I've discovered and thought were fun and interesting ...

1. Some of my very favorite bookmarks are those I've purchased from LexyOlivia's etsy shop! They are hand painted, hand lettered and of great quality. You won't regret picking up a bookmark from her - she has general bookish bookmarks as well as book/genre specific bookmarks (Harry Potter, Outlander, etc).


books-reading-bookmarks-lexyolivia

2. These wooden bookmarks are beautiful and there are so many different options! 

book-reading-bookmark-wood

3. This Lightmark Reading Lamp bookmark is so funny! I love clever little things like this one!  I think your book would look very cool with this one holding your spot!

book-reading-bookmark

4. I love these Silicone Pointer bookmarks - they are so fun and unique! They seem to come in a lot of different colors. I'm linking to a 6 pack that gives you a variety of colors! 



5. I think this elastic band bookmark is just beautiful! Who wouldn't love opening a book up to that!?!?

book-reading-bookmark

6. I am in love with this spoon bookmark and just may have to go purchase one for myself ... it's so adorable! And I love that quote ... 

books-reading-bookmark

7. This is another favorite that I'm considering buying for my collection! I love this Personalized Charm Bookmark!

book-reading-bookmark

8. This bookmark made me laugh out loud - here is a really unique Wizard of Oz bookmark! I think this would put me in a good mood every time I opened my book!

book-reading-bookmark-wizardofoz

9. Sloths are everyone ... including on this cute magnetic bookmark! I love these magnetic bookmarks which add that something special to a book! There are a ton of designs out there but I thought this sloth was adorable! 

book-reading-bookmark-sloth

10. And I can't end this post without mentioning my favorite Harry Potter magnetic bookmarks! I have a few and I love them! If you're a Potter fan, you don't want to miss these!

book-reading-bookmarks-harrypotter

OK, that's it for this edition of For the Love of Books and Reading! Have fun finding some amazing bookmarks ... 

Do you have others to share that you love? I'm always in the market for some amazing bookmarks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment