Monday, May 7, 2018

Bookish Quote of the Week

book-reading-quote-bookish

Have you encountered someone in your life who makes comments like 'spending all this time reading means you're missing your life!" You know, those comments that imply that reading is not a good use of your time. It drives me CRAZY! Reading is a priority for me ... that is why I put aside time in my day to day life to read. If you don't prioritize reading, you probably prioritize other things that I don't prioritize because they aren't as important to me. And to me ... reading is a lifestyle and not a hobby! It's a critical part of my life that I will make sure to fit in at all times.

Do people in your life say things like this that belittle your love of books and reading? What do you say in response?

No comments:

Post a Comment