Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review: The Hookup by Erin McCarthy

The Hookup (The Jordan Brothers, #1)The Hookup by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Something about Sophie and Caine just grabbed me and didn’t let go. I love that whole 'opposites attract' trope and this is a particularly good one. Sophie is unique – smart, real and accepting. Exactly what Cain needs! And he is everything that she never knew she needed! I love that he’s a lobster fisherman. I love that she’s working on a PhD in math. This is the first in a series and I’m excited for what’s to come. Very hot, very interesting. Although I also wished there had been even more development in their relationship, I really enjoyed what I read. I’m eager to see what bits and pieces we will get in the next book which tells the story of her sister and his brother! It looks like Erin McCarthy has a number of other series so I plan to go check some of those out as well!

NOTE: I received a copy of this book as an ARC from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment