Sunday, April 29, 2018

Review: Rumor Has It by Jessica Lemmon

book-review-reviewRumor Has It by Jessica Lemmon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of those romances that I was sure was going to make me roll my eyes but then it surprised me. I really liked this one (as I’d liked an earlier one in the series) and plan to go in and get caught up on the series since this is #4 in a series. This is definitely able to be read as a standalone with no issues. I think Barrett and Catarina were such a great match. I love their banter … their ability to see each other and look beyond the surface. I love a story with a cocky hero who also has a heart. And this one delivers. Barrett is a really interesting hero – complex, funny and definitely a bad boy. The interplay of that with Catarina’s together, prissy sort of persona is really interesting. It was lovely to see them both begin to learn from each other and experience the world in a new way … together. Love this one!

NOTE: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment