Saturday, April 28, 2018

Review: Bad Business (Bad Boys of Sports, #2)

Bad Business (Bad Boys of Sports, #2)Bad Business by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the 2nd in a series. I did not read the first but I don’t think I missed anything as a result. This one read like a stand alone for me. I loved Jason and Savannah. Their romance was so good. It was a really good sports romance with strong, realistic characters. I like that the story felt real and the hero/heroine felt like actual people. The author didn’t create drama and chaos just for story interest. It was just two mature people falling in love. I really enjoyed this one and plan to go back and read the first in the series.

NOTE: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment