Sunday, April 29, 2018

Review: Changing the Rules by Erin Kern

book-reading-reviewChanging the Rules by Erin Kern
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the 3rd in a series and I’ve read all of the books. However, I definitely think this one can be read as a standalone. I quite liked this romance – love how the story centered around Piper and Cameron’s relationship with her as well as with Audrey. I didn’t buy some of the story around Piper being ‘left’ to Cameron who she didn’t know. Yet, there was Audrey who did know and love her. It felt a bit convenient to use that plot to bring them all together despite the fact that it didn’t make complete sense. But, I admit that the story was so cute that I didn’t really care that pieces and parts weren’t as solid as they could have been. This is much more of a sweet romance than a steamy one. Not a lot of sex in this one which is nice for those who aren’t as interested in the sexier romances. All in all, I liked this one!

NOTE: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment