Monday, April 23, 2018

Bookish Quote of the Week

book-reading-quote

Sometimes it really does feel like my reading list has been growing for as far back as I can remember. I recall making lists of books that I wanted to read while visiting the library with my mother when I was a little girl. Walking along the shelves and writing titles and authors on a piece of paper so I'd be sure to check these books out later! Eventually, I began a notebook of books - books that I'd read, books that I want to read, etc. And I still do that today ...  I keep a list electronically via Goodreads as well as one that I keep in my book journal. But, I know that I will never be able to read all the books that I'd really like to read. The list really is never ending ... but I'm not giving up! I'll keep adding to the list and reading from the list for the rest of my days! 

How do you track the books you'd like to read? Do you keep a list on paper or electronically ... or both?


No comments:

Post a Comment