Sunday, April 29, 2018

Review: On the Line by Liz Lincoln

book-reading-reviewOn the Line by Liz Lincoln
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one … it was a really great romance. I am a fan of single father romances and football sports romances so this was definitely right up my alley. I loved the introduction of the hero/heroine in this one – it was fun and interesting. And this one wasn’t full of drama … it was reasonable and balanced. I never felt like it was overly dramatic. I see there are a lot of mixed reviews but I found this one to be really good. I liked their chemistry, I liked the tween daughter angst which felt real to me (as a mother of a 13-year-old girl myself). All in all, a nice sports romance with a nice story. Definitely recommend – not too sexually gratuitous or full of drama.


NOTE: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment