Saturday, April 7, 2018

March 2018: Monthly Reading Review

read-reading-books-monthly-review

I'm sorry that I'm a few days late in posting this but here is my monthly reading review for March! I'm pretty happy with how this reading month went! My March Reads page from my reading journal is posted below if you want to see the details.

book-reading-books-month-review


All in all, I finished 14 books in March. Three of them were 5-star reads - An American Marriage, Pachinko, and Beartown. I highly recommend all 3 of those (detailed reviews for the last two are coming soon)! I read 5 literary fiction novels and 8 romances. 9 of the 13 books that I read were advanced reader copies from the publishers. And, I've read 44 books so far in 2018. All in all, I'm happy with my stats so far in 2018!

How many books did you read in March? 

Of the books you read, what was your favorite read?



No comments:

Post a Comment