Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: The Sheikh's Surprise Triplets by Leslie North

The Sheikh's Surprise Triplets (Azhar Sheikhs Book 3)The Sheikh's Surprise Triplets by Leslie North
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read the second book in this series recently and was interested in giving the series another chance. And I liked this one but I didn't love it. I think my primary issue with the book was that there was literally no character development. It was like here they are ... oh and now they are in love. It just felt unreal to me. And that made the story itself not work as well as it could have. I also found the middle eastern stuff to be a bit typical ... in that I didn't see anything new or special or interesting about that part. I pretty much knew exactly what was going to happen and there was no surprise waiting for me. All in all, I recommend it if you enjoy this series already. But, I wouldn't start here ... this wasn't quite as good as I'd have hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment