Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review: The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean

The Day of the Duchess (Scandal & Scoundrel, #3)The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

READ THIS ONE. Just do it. It’s wonderful as are all of Sarah MacLean’s novels … I recommend every single one of her books one hundred times over. She is a master at writing romance. She writes amazing women and her dialogue is spot on! Although this isn’t my favorite of her novels, they are ALL so good that even the ones that I don’t LOVE are good, solid reads. I recommend all of her series and I do recommend reading them in order if at all possible as it adds to the overall reading experience. So, go get ALL of the books written by Sarah and enjoy them one by one! You won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment