Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale

Everything We Keep (Everything We Keep, #1)Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This novel has a really unique story line and was pretty fast paced. I liked the mix of romance and mystery. I’m actually quite surprised to find out that this is a debut novel. The characters in this novel is really where it excels. I really came to care about the people in the book. I think it does a really good job of demonstrating how grief can impact someone. There was a good mystery at the center of the story that really pulled me along and kept me interested. This novel isn’t what I’d call a fluffy beach read but it’s got that feel about it while also being quite a good thriller/mystery. All in all, this is an interesting read. I definitely recommend it if you’re a fan of thrillers and/or mysteries – it ultimately felt like a good mix of women’s fiction, thriller/mystery and romance!

NOTE: I received a copy of this novel from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment