Sunday, July 16, 2017

Review: Catching the Cowgirl by Jennie Marts

Catching the Cowgirl (Cotton Creek, #3)Catching the Cowgirl by Jennie Marts
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It took me a little while to get into this novel. It felt a little too cheesy at first and it took me awhile to connect with the characters. They felt a little cardboard until I was probably 20% into the book. And then the cheesiness mellowed out and the characters began to come together for me. All in all, I think this was a sweet romance with an interesting story. I liked how the author put together the video game aspect of the story next to the cowboy/ranch aspect. I love the opposites attract trope so this was a nice take on that. And I loved that the heroine is a single mother which is a nice change! All in all, this was a sweet romance with a lot of character and fun!

NOTE: I received an ARC of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment