Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: Maybe This Summer by Jennifer Snow

Maybe This Summer (Colorado Ice, #2.5)Maybe This Summer by Jennifer Snow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a novel within a series but I did not read the earlier books. This is definitely just fine as a stand alone novel. Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I especially liked the fact that both the hero and heroine have physical challenges which isn't something you see a whole lot in romance novels. I love how these two characters helped each other overcome their fears. I really liked the characters (especially Owen) and how they developed over the book. Given that this is more of a novella than a full novel, I do wish there was room for more character development. I think that was not quite as good as it could have been if the book had been a bit longer. There was quite a bit of humor along with the a really well done exploration of overcoming obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment