Monday, July 17, 2017

Review: The Sheikh's Pregnant Fling by Leslie North

The Sheikh's Pregnant Fling (Azhar Sheikhs Book 2)The Sheikh's Pregnant Fling by Leslie North
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the second book in a series but I don’t think I suffered for not reading the first in the series before this one. It definitely felt like a stand-alone novel. I loved the idea of a matchmaker who falls in love with someone she was supposed to match. Cassandra is a strong and interesting heroine and I think she and Nasir were a good match. I was a little annoyed that the cover art didn’t match the character descriptions (the character of Cassandra is a blond and the woman on the cover is a brunette). It’s the little things sometimes. I did like the story – the characters were solid – the writing was good. I did find it to be a fairly short read – it’s not even 200 pages. So, in some ways, I almost wish it had been longer! It felt in some ways like a novella instead of a novel. But, overall, this was a good romance. I think I’ll pick up the next book in the series and see if I am interested in continuing on!

NOTE: I received a copy of this novel from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment