Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review: X by Sue Grafton

X (Kinsey Millhone, #24)X by Sue Grafton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let me say up front that I'm a huge fan of this series and love to see what Kinsey is up to when a new one comes out!

There were a few different 'mysteries' being explored in this book and they were all pretty fantastic. I enjoyed each of the threads. I loved revisiting some of my favorite characters from the series! It's like visiting good friends after a long break!

Now that I've read X, I'm getting sad because that means there are only 2 books left in the series ... I've so enjoyed the series! If you haven't read it, I definitely recommend it. Although they can be read as stand alone novels, I think they are much better read from the beginning as they build upon each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment