Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review: After You by Jojo Moyes

After You (Me Before You, #2)After You by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was eager to read this follow up to Me Before You and it delivered about how I expected it to ... it was good but not nearly as good as Me Before You. I'm glad that I read it because I enjoyed spending time with Louisa again and seeing where things go for her.

I love the characters and this book continued to make them interesting and charming. I loved getting to see how things are for all of them and watch them grow. I also enjoyed the new characters that were introduced in this novel and found them to be good additions to the original cast of characters.

The same warmth and charm that permeated Me Before You is here in this one. And if you enjoyed the first one, definitely take the time to pick this one up. You'll be glad you got to see where Louisa goes and where she ends up. It's definitely worth the read. I think it explored loss and healing in a really effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment