Saturday, November 28, 2015

Review: This Is Your Life, Harriet Chance! by Jonathan Evison

This Is Your Life, Harriet Chance!This Is Your Life, Harriet Chance! by Jonathan Evison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is such an interesting book ... unlike most books that I've read. It was unique in many ways - the narrator, the way the story was told, how everything unfolds, etc. Harriet is a character that I don't think that I will be soon to forget! She is so fascinating and interesting. I loved how the book unfolded from the perspective of different times in her life. It gave the story and character development such depth.

I don't want to tell you much about this one because I think it was nice to come to it with no expectations or idea of what I might be reading about. I think this is a novel that anyone would enjoy as it's ultimately about universal theme of coming to terms with your life. I definitely recommend this one to everyone ... you will love spending time with Harriet Chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment