Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review: Why We March: Signs of Protest and Hope by Artisan Press

Why We March: Signs of Protest and HopeWhy We March: Signs of Protest and Hope by Artisan Press
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is such an important and valuable book. I liked it so much that I went to my local bookstore and bought a copy for my personal library so I could revisit it when I was feeling down and in need of inspiration! This book contains more than 300 signs from the Women's Marches that took place around the world on January 21st, 2017 to champion equality and justice for ALL. This is a powerful book. One that really paints a picture of this time in our history and what so many of us are feeling at this time in our political and cultural history. The best part for me? All royalties from the sale of this book will be donated to Planned Parenthood. I'm IN. Which is why I purchased a copy for myself and will probably also purchase one for our oldest daughter and others who I think could benefit from the message of hope and resistance. I highly recommend this one.

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing a copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment