Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review: Social Media for Writers by Joanne Mallon

Social Media for WritersSocial Media for Writers by Joanne Mallon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although I'm not a writer, I am someone in the midst of starting a new small business so I was interested in this book which helps writers of all kinds better utilize and manage social media. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this book was a really good overview of the various social media platforms and offered very concrete and interesting advice and tutorials. I came away with a number of things that were new to me, particularly around the options that I don't use as actively as others. There is great advice, tips and tricks as well as specific tutorials all packed into this book! It covers managing Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Goodreads and more! It'd definitely a beginner's guide to social media and it packs a punch! If you're already actively using these platforms to help manage your business or career, some of it may be repetitive. But, if this is a whole new world to you, this is a fantastic resource full of great information!

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for providing me with an advanced reader copy for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment