Monday, March 27, 2017

Review: Stripped by Piper Lawson

Stripped (Travesty, #2)Stripped by Piper Lawson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although this is the second in a series, I found this to be a really solid stand alone novel and I don’t feel like I missed anything by not reading the first in the series before picking this novel up. Overall, I really enjoyed this story. I loved the hero and heroine as well as the secondary characters of the novel. I loved Ava’s spirit and her voice was fantastic! Nate was very serious and more difficult to connect to until he finally opens up and you can’t help but like him. The way they came together for each other was quite sweet! The pacing was well done! There were even a few laugh out loud moments which is always a nice surprise! I loved watching Ava and her business partner navigate their new business and how that business played a bit role in the overall story. Really nice little novel that I quite enjoyed!

NOTE: Thank you to the publisher for proving me with an Advanced Reader Copy for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment