Friday, October 2, 2015

Review: A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan

A Window OpensA Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a book that I initially heard about from Ann on the Books on the Nightstand podcast. I've since seen it get quite a bit of coverage in magazines. And I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this novel. It was a fairly easy read that also explored some very serious things that I could definitely relate to such as working full-time and being a mom. Trying to be a great employee while also effectively caring for family can be such a challenge. It was nice to see a book that focuses on a career woman and the challenges that she faces each day.

I really liked the characters and the overall story line. There is also a lot of content around books. Which I loved, of course. Good characters and lots of books ... yep, that's my wheelhouse!

I definitely recommend this one, especially if you're interested in all things books or working moms. It's a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment