Saturday, October 17, 2015

Review: The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson

The Kind Worth KillingThe Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

(Probably more of a 4.5 star rating but not quite a 5 star rating)

WOW! What a book! I loved this one and it's a book that will probably be enjoyed by fans of Gone Girl and Girl on the Train. Definitely suspenseful, well plotted, and written so well!

So entertaining and it felt very easy to read but not simple, if that makes sense. It has some complexity and yet moves quickly, keeping you on your literary toes! And the characters ... that is one of the things I loved most about this book as it gets you into the minds of so many fascinating people! I found the plot twists believable and I never felt bored for a moment. This is a book that surprised me over and over.

Such a fun and twisted thriller! I highly recommend it. Very nice book to use as a 'palette cleanser' between heavier, more literary novels. You won't regret reading this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment