Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: The Survivors: A Cal Henderson Novel

The Survivors: A Cal Henderson NovelThe Survivors: A Cal Henderson Novel by Robert Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm really excited about this new series. The description alone grabbed me ... a psychologist main character with an interesting backstory (which is really explored heavily in this first in the series) that takes place in the DC area. So intriguing to me!

And, luckily, it's a really good start to the series. I really found the story engaging, the characters well drawn and the narrative arc to be successful. I think Cal (the psychologist) is a fascinating character and I can't wait to get to know him better. The secondary characters were quite well drawn and I found myself intrigued and eager to see where they go in the future!

I really enjoyed this one and I look forward to seeing what Robert Palmer has in store for us in the future! I highly recommend to fans of mystery/thriller type novels. I think this series has a lot of promise. I think it would be extra fun for those familiar with the DC area as I felt like an insider since I could see many of the places in my mind.

Note: I received this e-galley from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment