Monday, December 1, 2014

Review: Yes Please by Amy Poehler

Yes PleaseYes Please by Amy Poehler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Amy Poehler and was so excited about this book! I've been waiting forever for it to be released! I find Amy to be hilarious and to have an interesting perspective. I enjoyed this book but it wasn't quite what I thought it might be. I found it to be funny but it wasn't as fantastic as I'd expected. I was a bit disappointed. Although I loved getting into her head a bit and found some bits really quite interesting, I just didn't feel like it met my expectations.

There were funny bits but it just didn't come together for me as an entire book. But, I still recommend it as pretty good Amy Poehler is better than most people's best. The book is funny and definitely worth a read if you like Amy or if you enjoy funny books.

No comments:

Post a Comment