Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lost Girls: An Unsolved American MysteryLost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery by Robert Kolker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of those fantastic non-fiction pieces that reads like really good fiction! The story is told in a compelling manner and it did a great job of putting all of the events together in a manageable way. He brought the women - the Lost Girls - to life in this one. They were a group of women with very interesting and complex lives. I really appreciated the respect that Robert Kolker gave to them in this book.

I'm not usually a fan of the whole true crime genre but I think this is an outstanding example of true crime done well! The entire case is such a tragedy and I hope that the perpetrators of these crimes is eventually caught.

I highly recommend this particular book to those who enjoy very readable non-fiction and true crime stories!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment